We are open starting June 4th each and every day throughout the summer!
We are dedicated to be growing for our local community. We have, and will continue to, take steps to make sure safe and nutritious food is grown here at Cropthorne.
While you can still expect the same great diversity of Certified Organic vegetables and flowers at the stand this year, we still have our covid protocols in place..
We ask that:
- Not to shop if you are ill, ask a friend or neighbour to shop for you.
- Upon arrival there is hand sanitizer to use before entering the stand.
- There is a limit of two people (or one family) in the stand at a time.
- All customers that are not in the same party must maintain a distance of 2 metres.
- As of November 19th masks are mandatory when shopping inside the stand.
- Please be kind to other shoppers and staff, this is still new to everyone and there will be the odd misstep.
Food safety has always been at top of mind, even before covid-19 came into the picture. We are working harder than ever with more sanitation and on-going dialog with our small, dedicated team as new information comes in from our provincial health authority. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to keep our customers and crew healthy.
We appreciate your support and patience as we work on finding the way to make the best and safest shopping experience for all.
We are determined to continue to do what we love, growing top quality, nutrient dense food for our local community.
The Cropthorne Farm team