After Labour Day Monday our hours change to Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am-5pm
We ask that:
- Not to shop if you are ill, ask a friend or neighbour to shop for you.
- Upon arrival there is hand sanitizer to use before entering the stand.
- There is a limit of four people (or one family) in the stand at a time.
- All customers that are not in the same party must maintain a distance of 2 metres.
- Masks are mandatory when shopping inside the stand.
- Please be kind to other shoppers and staff.
Food safety has always been at top of mind, even before covid-19 came into the picture. We are working harder than ever with more sanitation and on-going dialog with our small, dedicated team as new information comes in from our provincial health authority. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to keep our customers and crew healthy.
Throughout all of this, we have been working on plans to make this season a success and will adapt and assess week to week to make sure it is an enjoyable shop at our stand. We appreciate your support and patience as we work on finding the way to make the best and safest shopping experience for all.
Like you, we don’t know what the future brings, but we are determined to continue to do what we love, growing top quality, nutrient dense food for our local community. We are so grateful for your support,
The Cropthorne Farm team